26 May 2008

Romp Through a Wildflower Meadow



Here is the basic quilt without having been layered or stitched. It is 35" wide by 22" long. I think what you see, is what you'll get as I don't plan to add borders.

I am quite pleased with the exuberance of the piece, which is what I was aiming for. Consider this Quilt #1 in my Quilting My Cancer Away series.

Today is a mixed bag. I am having difficulties if I stand up, sit down, bend over, or otherwise change the orientation of the blood in my head too rapidly. I also remain somewhat unsteady on my feet at times. I managed to get 5 whole hours of sleep last night, which was good. And the inside of my mouth is better today. I saw my GP at noon and she thinks I have another case of thrush in my mouth, so she's put me back on the medication to clear that up. She also prescribed a mouth wash and an ointment to help with all this. (You're lucky I can't figure out any way to photograph the inside of my mouth!)

We're having another glorious sunshiny and warm day. Perhaps I'll go back to my "sun catch" and do more reading--not weeding--just reading.

No comments: